“Economics and Mathematical Methods” respects and follows the generally accepted ethical norms of scientific publications in with the following documents:
- Code of Ethics of Scientific Publications of non-profit partnership “Committee on ethics of scientific publications” (http://publicet.org/code);
- Code of Conduct and Best Practice Guidelines for Journal Editors issued by the Committee on Publication Ethics;
- provisions adopted at the 2nd World Conference on Research Integrity Compliance (Singapore, July 22-24, 2010);
- provisions of Chapter 70th “Copyright” of the Civil Code of the Russian Federation.
1. Publication and authorship:
- all papers are checked against plagiarism and fraudulent data;
- comprehensive list of references is obligatory;
- financial support of a research is indicated (if applicable);
- Journal does not accept papers already published anywhere.
2. Authors' responsibilities:
- to accept the peer review process;
- to state and describe their contribution to the research;
- to state that all the data in the paper is correct and authentic;
- to provide retractions and corrections of mistakes.
3. Peer review / responsibility for the reviewers:
- to make the objective judgments.
4. Editors’ responsibilities:
- editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject or accept the papers concerning the conclusion of the respective peer review;
- editors have no conflict of interest with respect to articles they reject/accept;
- the Editorial Board accepts only the papers on which it has certain and unambiguous opinion;
- journal notifies about the mistakes found and publishes the corrections in the next issue;
- editors check that the reviewers have no conflict of interests concerning a particular research, the authors and/or the research funders;
- to point out relevant published work which is not yet cited;
- reviewed papers are treated confidentially (a double-blind peer review process is used);
- Journal preserves anonymity of the reviewers.
5. General issues:
- editorial board of the journal is monitoring publishing ethics;
- editors have the guidelines for retracting articles;
- editors maintain the integrity of the academic record;
- editors preclude business needs from compromising intellectual and ethical standards;
- when necessary Journal publishes corrections, clarifications, retractions and apologies;
- editors do their best to exclude plagiarism / fraudulent data.